After becoming comfortable working from home and avoiding commutes, nothing frustrates employees more than arbitrary expectations around coming to the office.
A well-designed hybrid strategy factors in the need for:
- Individuals who want to work a minimum amount of time outside of the home.
- Employees who prefer to spend the majority of their time at an office.
- Private offices, dedicated desks, and/or collaborative workspaces.
- Meetings for 1:1s, interviews, strategic planning, professional development.
- Team celebrations and all-company events.
When employees understand the purpose of workspace and recognize it’s been designed to address a wide-variety of working preferences and business objectives, they gain a deep appreciation for the effort you’ve put into it. Contact us to learn more about how to design your hybrid work culture.