A One-in-a-Million Space
Open to the public for the first time, the historic Grain Exchange trading floor boasts a 42-foot ceiling height and Palladian windows, stunning classical architecture and more than 5,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
The Ultimate Gathering Place
Whether you are hosting a gala, fundraiser, happy hour, poker night, or a private party, the Grain Exchange is equipped to host up to 200 people in this unforgettable event venue. Rentals begin at $1,500.
Grain exchange EVENTS include:
- Exclusive use of the Grain Exchange trading floor
- Use of lounge furniture, decorative lighting and historic artifacts
- Validated parking in the Gateway Ramp for all attendees ($6.00/car)
- Access to kitchen facilities for your catering and bartending services
- Private spaces for day-of event storage and coat check
- Preferred vendor introductions for easy planning
- Option to provide your own alcohol and beverage service with proper licensing
- Coco’s event specialist to support you through the planning process, including venue layout development, vendor coordination, and event timeline and checklist
Not everyone fancies themselves an event planner, so we assist with everything you need to host your group, letting you focus on the important part—connecting with people. Perfect for groups up to 200.
we will provide:
- Exclusive access to the Minneapolis Grain Exchange trading floor
- Vendor coordination for catering, local craft beer, house wines, specialty desserts and custom floral arrangements
- On-site greeter staff
Access to audio and visual resources, including a sound system and display monitor
- Personalized welcome signage
- Tables, chairs, lounge furniture, linens, lighting and background music
Our event guests are surprised to discover that parking is not expensive or hard to find in downtown Minneapolis. At $6/day and with direct skyway access to the Grain Exchange building, we eliminate concerns some have about working in downtown Minneapolis.
The trading floor in the Minneapolis Grain Exchange Building was only recently open to the public. Our unique setting will be a first for most, and is uniquely designed to create a memorable experience for any attendee.