- This event has passed.
Supply Drive Begins (Ends May 26)
May 2, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
May is Mental Health Awareness Month! In support, Coco is hosting a supply drive through People Incorporated for their homeless outreach and youth crisis programs in the Twin Cities. People Incorporated’s Street Outreach team integrates mental health, substance use, and support services to meet the needs of individuals experiencing unsheltered homelessness. Their youth therapy programs work with kids living in crisis or recovering from trauma.
The drive kicks off on May 2nd and runs through May 26th. The donation collection bins are located next to the front desks at both locations.
Homeless Outreach Needs
- New Socks (adult sizes)
- Travel-size Shampoo & Body Wash
- Individual snacks (Granola bars, crackers, etc.)
- Toothbrushes, Toothpaste
- Tampons, Sanitary Pads
Child Crisis and Trauma Therapy Needs
- Art Supplies (construction paper, markers, crayons, paint)
- Sensory toys (Koosh balls, play dough, fidgets)
- Individual snacks (Granola Bars, Crackers, etc.)
- School Supplies (paper, pencils, markers, backpacks)
No time to go shopping? No Problem! CLICK HERE to donate directly!
Mental health is community health. Click here for more on People Incorporated